Monday, September 22, 2008

spending time with my Jelly!!

I love doing fun projects with the kids! Okay the big ones aren't as excited with projects but I luckily Cam still loves to do them!! I don't know what I'll do once Cameron gets older and doesn't want to do projects with me! I guess I'll have to find some other little child to do them with me.

Here's Cameron and I at the beach collecting rocks to make a matching game.

Okay, we're not doing so hot collecting the rocks, we'd much rather throw them in the water. This was fine because there were plenty of rocks!


We brought the rocks home and put stickers on one side and then turned them over and made a matching game with them! Cameron really liked it (we used animal stickers). We also made one with different colored butterflies too!






No comments: