Sunday, September 26, 2010

Felt Snakes

I can't remember where I saw this but we made our own.  I finished them after Cameron was in bed so we'll see what he thinks of them tomorrow.  I think I'll bring them to school and see how the kids like them.  If they use them then I'll make some to keep at school too!

Cameron picked out the ribbon and I had buttons and felt at home. 

We made a large button one and small button one.

Here is our large button ones.  We made one with a button on each end and one with a loop at the end.
We cut out all different kinds of felt. 
Here is my small button one.
Here is the way it will look when you start making your snake.  You can button as many pieces of felt that you want.
Cameron was in bed when I finished these so I'll post pictures with him working on his snakes soon.  I think I'm going to bring them to school too! 

No comments: