Friday, October 3, 2008

Puzzles, Puzzles and more puzzles

I really want to keep up on posting but don't have much time right now so this will be short on writing but I want to get these pictures up!

We do puzzles all the time!!! We have puzzles all over the family room. Cameron doesn't like it if we put them away until we do all of them. He likes the large floor puzzles and does a really nice job on them. You can tell he is like an only child because the kids are so much older than he is. He wants to play with someone ALL the time. I need to start trying to get him to play by himself little by little. He's not satified with me being in the same room either, he wants me to PLAY with him.


We also need to start working on cleaning up! I've realized that I just automatically start cleaning up without having him help me. We're now trying to train him to help and hopefully eventually we will start getting him to pick up on his own. Hmmm, we'll see how that works out for us.

No comments: