Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Zookeeper




I'm not sure what the big kids are going to grow up to be but I already know what the 2 year old will grow up to be! He LOVES to be at the zoo! He needs to know everything there is to know about every animal. He's only two and he could work at the zoo. He knows most of the animals at the Racine Zoo and if one of them isn't out, he wants to go in the back and get them out. We feed Bo, one of the giraffes at the zoo 3 times a week (at least). We have to go to "Zoo Class" every month too. I have to admit it's a lot of fun and I really enjoy experiencing it through his eyes. Sometimes I think he knows more than some of the volunteers at the zoo. He has to bring a bucket of animals to all of the kid's events we go to. It keeps him busy and he has to tell everyone about all of his adventures at the zoo.
We can't wait for the zoo to open it's new education center, gift shop and restaurant. Of course, we have to go to the grand opening on the 30th. Well I have to go, it's time to play more animals!

No comments: