Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas ornaments

For preschool we give the kids a present each year. It isn't anything fancy or expensive but its just a little something to tell them that we are thinking about them. This year we made them ornaments with their picture in them. Here's my sample of Cameron in Disney World (of course). We took pictures of the kids during work time. They turned out adorable.

We are also giving the kids "Magic Reindeer Food". I can't wait to do this with Cameron on Christmas Eve. I think he'll get a kick out of it. I'm hoping we will be able to put up our tree tonight. I just want to get the lights on and then over the next couple of days be able to put up the ornaments. It's so hard to get everyone in one place EVER so hopefully at some point everyone will be able to put some ornaments up together.

No comments: