Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BUTTER!!!!




Oh my god, does anyone else have a child that wants to eat butter??? Every meal he tries to find something to put butter on. I guess it is kind of my fault, when he has toast in the morning I want him to spread his own butter. For Christmas, he got a child's butter knife. I've been really into letting him do things himself, I went to IKEA and bought all sorts of fun gadgets. Here he is spreading butter on individual pieces of green beans. Chris thinks this acceptable because he IS eating the green bean too.
Last thought when I'me looking at this picture is when is this kid gonna get out of his high chair??? He LOVES his high chair and has no desire to sit at the table with us. Oh well, if he's 13 and still wants to sit in his high chair than we've got a problem! (;

No comments: