Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Getting it together




Alright, I've been wanting a craft area for Cameron's art supplies so for Christmas I asked for a bookshelf for them. Welllllll, instead of just craft supplies it's become an area of Cam's craft/montessori items (at least some of them are). I put out stencils, sorting, color matching, jingle bell pouring, crayons, paper, colored pencils, knobbed cylinders, transferring poms, snips. It was hard to controll myself; I wanted to put so much more out there. I think that I will switch items out every month so he has new things on the shelf. This wasn't exactly what I wanted to do with the shelf but I think he'll use it more this way. HMMM, maybe I'll have to get another one just for craft items. (Chris will love that; I already put this one in the dining room :))

No comments: