Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's almost Christmas??!!??

What! I just can't believe it! It's almost Christmas! I still feel like I have so much to do but I really don't need to get it done by Christmas. We've been busy makin' crafts and doing projects. And basketball games, school, volleyball games and just fun Christmas stuff. I haven't had to time to post much so hopefully soon I can get caught up!




We went to the Milwaukee Zoo Lunch with Santa on Sunday. It was soooo cold but we made it to the Peck Center and had a blast! (Even the big kids did but Anthony won't admit it(:) The kids got to go up and sing and Cam loved it!!

Cam even took a run to Santa. This was a surprise because at the mall Cameron wanted NOTHING to do with Santa but he liked him here.
I love this picture of the kids! Well I gotta get back to more sewing (I'm trying to make Bella, my niece and Mallory, my cousin a tutu for Christmas). I don't think we'll ever get the kids all looking at the same time.

No comments: