Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dinosaurs!!

We are talking about dinosaurs at school for the next two weeks and I am so excited about it! We are on letter B, if I would have thought about it better I would have done the letter D this week. I'm still learning (:

Cameron is having a great time looking at my dinosaur stuff while I am getting ready for our dinosaur unit. He got out his dinosaur sticker book and worked on it for a good 1 hour and 15 minutes today. It was great because I could get my work ready for Tuesday.

Cameron wanted to work on his sticker book again after dinner and ran in by Chris waving it in the air shouting, "Dinosaurio!!! Dinosaurio!!! That means dinosaur in spanish DAD!!!!" I can't wait to teach the rest of the kids!! I love teaching!!!

SERIOUSLY!!! I don't think this is what it's suppose to look like! It is suppose to be a dinosaur egg and it has a dinosaur inside. Anthony and Chris have been saying that it looks like elephant poop and told Cameron that it is dinosaur poop!! Now Cameron is running around saying, "Yuck, dinosaur poop!!" I had to scold Anthony and Chris because when we are at school this week I can guarantee Cameron will be calling it dinosaur poop! We are suppose to be paleontogist and dig up our dinosaur eggs and break them open to reveal a baby dinosaur. I'm not sure what I'm going to do now. I'll let you know what happens!

No comments: