Thursday, January 7, 2010

What we did today

Chris was out snowplowing tonight and Cameron just wanted to hang on the couch and watch tv and there was NO WAY that I was having that. He really didn't want to make anything or bake anything but he got really excited when I accidentally spilled styrofoam peanuts all over the floor. He asked if he could rip them apart and I had to get dinner started so I told him he could as long as he cleaned them up afterwards. After a little while, he asked if he could make a "creation" out of them and so I got some toothpicks and let him link them together and make his "creation". He had a really fun time and I think we'll be doing this again.Here's something we made for school! I can't believe how hard it was to find mini wheel pasta. I really wanted the ones that look like little flowers to look more like snowflakes but this will have to work! I put little black dots on the back for kids that don't know their numbers yet for self-correcting. These go all the way to 20 but I think we'll just put up to 10 out in a basket and 10-20 in another basket.

No comments: