Saturday, August 2, 2008

Great America






What a fun day!! We went to Great America with church yesterday and had a blast! Who knew that an amusement park could be relaxing. It was hot and sunny and hot and hot and hot but we didn't let that stop us. The kids went with their friends to all of the big rides and we (Grandma Roxie came with us) took Cameron on rides. He's only 2 1/2 and he trucked it the whole day! We took him on big rides (The Whizzer) and he also got to enjoy the little kids rides too. Chris took him on some of the little kids rides! It was cute! Grandma had fun riding with Cam too.






We went to my cousin's graduation party at my Uncle Vico's house last Sunday! Here's a picture of Chris, Cam and Ray riding on the golf cart. Chris had a blast driving the golf cart around and around and around. Of course, he was ready to buy one. I'm not sure where he thought he was going to drive it. He told me around the neighborhood and I said what a wise investment (NOT!).




Here's a picture of Uncle Vico, Kaitlyn and Cameron! I've got some great memories of my Uncle Vico's farm. He use to be a vegetable farmer and we would go and help at his vegetable stands sometimes! We even got to go out and pick vegetables too. I wish the kids got a chance to do simple things like that! I know I've said this before but if I could I'd love to live in the 1800's when life was much, much simpler! I know it sounds crazy but just think of how easy life would be. Once you give it some thought, you might even agree!

No comments: