You don't need to do anything special to make the felt stick. I normally buy my felt from Hobby Lobby, it's 5/$1. I had a lot of extra felt from different projects that I had done with felt so I decided to cut out a bunch of shapes two different sizes. With our felt shapes:
- we make different things with the different shapes
- I ask Cameron to find a shape and he puts it on the board
- we talk about big and little
- I will put up different shapes and take one down and see if he can guess the one that I took away
- I will tell him to put up a certain number of a shape (ex. 3 circles or 2 big circles and 1 little circle)
- There are lots of fun things you can do with felt shapes! I bet you can think of more(:
Our favorite is to try to make different pictures with our felt shapes! Like I said in my last post, I love our flannelboard!